Ninja Moves

Thanks for visiting! I started this blog to force myself to craft on a regular basis. Each week, I will post a picture (or two) of a recent craft I have made. Sorry it isn't very exciting.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Artsy Award


Apparently this blog was found Artsy by Grace, so thank ye for that! Now I must answer the following questions: 

1.) Skirts or Jeans?
Well, I wear jeans more often, (and I have one, really comfortable pair) but I do enjoy frolicking around in skirts. And spinning in them. They are ever so much fun to spin in. And they're so pretty. But they're not too practical for cleaning the bathroom and things like that. Actually, the other day I was baking, and wearing a skirt, and I can now understand why there were so many accidents with skirts catching on fire when women cooked. 
2.) Cats or Dogs?
Neither? Let me say I didn't mind either until I had a kitchen cleaning business two years ago, and there was dog and cat hair EVERYWHERE!!! 

3.) Cows or Horses?
Cows. They are quite useful creatures, for ice cream, milk, cheese, hamburgers...

4.) Wood floors or carpet?
Wood floors. I like the way they look, and they are easy to clean. But an area rug on them does look nice, and is comforting to the cold feet. 

5.) Rain or Sun? 
I love warm summer rain. Freezing rain, not so much, but a rainstorm when you can run around and get absolutely soaked in a matter of seconds is unbeatable. Sun is lovely too, good for the pool, beach, sports... well, most of the time sun is good, but a warm rain is always welcome. 

Now that I've just qualified all of those answers... I'm supposed to tag five people, but I don't actually follow any blogs save the one that honored me with this award and another one of her tag-ees. So I apologize. If you are reading this and want to be tagged, go for it- I tag you!

No comments:

Post a Comment