Ninja Moves

Thanks for visiting! I started this blog to force myself to craft on a regular basis. Each week, I will post a picture (or two) of a recent craft I have made. Sorry it isn't very exciting.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Three weeks, eep!

I am dreadfully sorry for not posting for three weeks. Life has simply gotten out of hand. Of course, that is why I started this blog-to craft when life does get busy, but I suppose my willpower isn't as strong as I thought it was...... Sigh.

Anyhow, I do make non-sculpey earrings, as pictured above. I am actually quite proud of these dream catchers, though they are kind of heavy to wear. I'll have to use a smaller ring next time. But they're made with supplies found around a crafty house- feathers, thread and yarn. Kind of tedious to make, but I really do like the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment